Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Eve Eve!

Once upon one month ago, I mentioned some recipes that I would be making for Thanksgiving. I did in fact make all the aforementioned delights, and they were indeed delightful. I meant to do a whole Pioneer Woman thing and photograph all my steps, but the light didn't last and taking photos of every step is REALLY time consuming, so here is what I captured:

Some of the ingredients for the Vegetable Strudel...







The mushroom photos are my favorite.

Some ingredients for the AMAZEEEN (as us Washingtonians pronounce it) Cranberry Chutney... seriously, make it for Christmas. I ain't lying...










And the buttah and the buttah + flour for the extremely buttery and delicious pie crust for the Sweet Potato Buttermilk Pie (also delicious and got rave reviews from my Papa).




But the real point of this post is to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas!!! Why? Because I love you!!! And for many of you, we won't get to see your lovely faces this year. So to appease your need for visual contact, here is a string of our pre-Christmas/late Birthday celebration on Sunday:


You better watch out!



The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear!

I bet you enjoyed that... homemade Christmas sweater in all its glory...

Merry Merry!!! Much love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment? Yes, please!

Betsy's shared items

Followers